|Name: Xenosaga 3: Kos Mos Bikini 1/6 Scale Figure (Used)
Height: Approximately 11 Inches
Material: PVC; ABS
Producer: Futatsu Shito
Original: Xenosaga Episode III: Also sprach Zarathustra
Box Size: 6 x 7 x 15 inches
Used Figure but in Mint Condition.
About the Figure:
- From Xenosaga Episode III, KOS-MOS in her blue swimsuit.
- Figure is reproduced to the most intricate of details and coloring.
- Enjoy a sense of appropriate density in a large scale.
- The material used for the hair is clear with a light blue paint.
- Knife is included as a bonus part.
- Knife is reproduced to the scale of the figure, and is to be placed on the figures left ankle/foot
- Comes with a dedicated base.
About the Character:
Kos-Mos is a key figure in the Xenosaga series. KOS-MOS is defined as "Order." A female battle android developed by Vector Industries, she is comprised entirely of mechanical parts, a rarity in an age of advanced Realian technology. She is programmed to prioritize logic, provability, duty above all else, and to protect her developer Shion at all costs. She has been upgraded with the latest technological advancements.
About Xenosaga III:
A year has passed since Xenosaga II. Shion has resigned her post at Vector Industries after realizing that the company is deeply connected to the cause of the Gnosis phenomenon. She has thus joined Scientia, an underground organization, in order to unveil Vector's true objectives. The development of KOS-MOS is to be cancelled, and a mysterious android, T-elos appears to be taking KOS-MOS' place. Shadows of suspicion and conspiracy surround T-elos. Uncover the future of mankind in this much anticipated conclusion to the Xenosaga trilogy.